Churches (not yet) reopening for services (update 3rd July 2020)

As many of you know, we are allowed to reopen our churches for public services from this Sunday, 5th July.

We have decided, however, that we feel it is better to wait until 2nd August, both because the risk is still moderately high, but also because a number of our regular visitors and members of our communities are still shielding until 1st August, and we want to restart together.

Each church is doing a risk assessment, and the result of that will determine how many each church can safely accommodate at this time; which will not be a large number. It may be that even when services recommence, they will not do so in every church in the benefice on the same date, because we do not want to put people at risk.

Please do keep checking this website, as well as facebook, for more current information.

We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our services soon, and in the mean time, don’t forget that St Mary’s Calstone, All Saints Yatesbury and St James Cherhill are already open for private prayer (the last from Sunday to Wednesday each week).